Welcome to Easter Sunday at Granada, where a delightful and bright service is awaiting young your family. We have engaging activities for your children during each service. We have engaging activities planned for your children during each service. Families can participate in a fun egg hunt following each of the services.
3.25.18 PALM SUNDAY | The King Who Cries
All regular services and locations.
No Wednesday night activities.
3.29.18 MAUNDY THURSDAY | The King Who Dies
- 6 pm Dinner *RSVP
- 7 pm Service in the Sanctuary
*Spanish translation & childcare for 0-4 year olds available.
3.30.18 GOOD FRIDAY | El Rey Que Redime
- 9 am – 12 pm Foot Washing at Miami Rescue Mission *RSVP
- 7 pm High School & Young Adult Worship Night in the Loft
- 7 pm Spanish Worship Service in the Sanctuary
* English translation & childcare for 0-4 year olds available.
4.1.18 EASTER SUNDAY | The King Who Lives
- 9:30 am Traditional Service – Enjoy a classical instrumental ensemble leading the congregation and choir in beautiful worship in the Sanctuary.
- 9:30 am Egg Hunt & Activities
- 11:30 am Contemporary Service – Celebrate Easter with a Miami flavor featuring beautiful music in English and Spanish. *Spanish translation available
- 11:30 am Egg Hunt & Activities
- No Adult Christian Education