Bible Study Groups
Sunday Mornings at 9:30 am
- Young Couples Study Group – led by David McCloud in room 14. Join other young couples as we study together, eat together, and just enjoy growing together.
- Cornerstone Bible Study – led by Russell Jones and Nathan Adler. Come join us in the Cornerstone Sundays at 9:30 am to dive deeply into Scripture. Come hungry and we will feast upon the Truth to His glory and praise.
Sunday Mornings at 11:00 am
Ladies Bible Study – led by Jan Liebler each Sunday morning in the sanctuary classroom.
Adult Bible Study – learn from different teachers each week as we study the Bible together. Located in room 14 (the old Library).
- Café Bible Study – Study of 1, 2, and 3 John and how these chapters describe the way God is revealed through Jesus Christ making Him the light, truth, and love. Led by Terry Murdock. Meet in the Café. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday Morning Men’s Bible Study
With an emphasis on studying the Word we have tackled a number of books in the Bible verse by verse, sometimes, word by word. There is great care to learn the meatier and substantive issues that surround the texts, as well as every day application to our lives. Discussion is always lively. This time frame fits the schedule of men who need to be at work early. Meet in the Conference Room (located on the South side of the Fellowship Hall) from 7:00 to 8:00 a.m.
- Extraordinary Women (Wed @ 6:45 in the Café). On Wednesday, January 24th, we will start studying the book of Ruth. Women of all ages and all life stages are welcome. Meet in the Cafe from 6:45pm-8pm. Contact Cristina Espinoza-Alguera at email@example.com or Beatriz Benzaquen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bible Study and Fellowship (Wed @ 6:45 in the conference room) – led by David Garber and Nathaniel Melvin. This weekly time is to deepen understanding of the Word of God as we study and discuss together. Contact Nathaniel at email@example.com.
Granada Church community groups are the place that life happens. People get together for 7-8 weeks in 2 different group cycles each year. Groups typically have 12-14 adults and meet in members’ homes or at church. The topics of study and discussion are written by the pastor and follow his weekly sermons. We share life, bear each other’s burdens, and participate in service opportunities. More Information