Position AvailableChildren's Ministry Religious Instructor
The Granada Church is currently seeking a qualified Religious Instructor. This is a full-time position.
- Teach and instruct children about Presbyterian Christian religion, religious holidays, religious prayers, Presbyterian Christian customs, and traditions
- Read stories with religious subject and challenge students mind by asking them questions about the stories in a comprehensible manner either as individuals in the class or in small groups
- Develop an annual calendar for students so they can better grasp the concepts of Christian religion and culture promoted by the church
- Plan and develop curriculum to emphasize the religious teaching of the Bible and of other materials; Assess and perform modifications in the annual calendar depending on the evaluation and progress of the children, with the consent and according to the religious and educational guidelines imposed by the Church
- Evaluate students’ progress
- Participate in meetings with parents, presenting the students’ progress.
- Seek out and attend continuing education opportunities through workshops, current literature, and professional meetings.
- Keep the Church informed of classroom needs, plans, and repair or maintenance needs in the center.
Education and Experience: Associate Degree in Education or Theology and 12 months of experience as a religious instructor.
Special Skills: Record of successful Christian religious fundamentals experience.
Wage rate: $29,245
Job location: 950 University Drive Coral Gables, Fl 33134
Please mail resume to: J. Sullivan – 950 University Drive Coral Gables, Fl 33134