RSVP for Granada Church
Helpful info you should know before reserving a seat:
- On Sunday, please go to the Sanctuary to enter the service. There is a brief screening process before you can enter.
- Please wear your mask for the entirety of your visit. The mask must cover your nose and mouth at all times, and everyone in your party must be able to wear a mask and keep it on (including children 3 and up).
- We know hugs are awesome, but please keep 6ft apart.
- Arrive at the same time as the rest of your party to be sat together.
- RSVP is necessary.
- We want to keep you safe. We have temporarily suspended greeting time and offering time.
- If you have an emergency that causes you to have to walk away from your seat, we must re-sit you in the back of the sanctuary upon your return.
GranadaKids! Time on Sundays Information for Parents
Granada Parents, Welcome back! What you need to know before RSVPing for GranadaKids! Time. GranadaKids! Time will currently only be during the 11:00 worship service. RSVPs are required and there is a limited capacity.
- Infant-2 year olds - max 6
- Preschool (3’s-Kind.) - max 10
- Elementary (1st-3rd grade) - max 16
- Drop-off time: 10:45-11:00 a.m.
- Please park in the Bird Road parking lot to access Check-In Table by the Fellowship Hall.
- Temperature checks and health questions will be given.
- Masks are required for all children ages 3 years and older.
- Please bring a personal water bottle with the child's name on it. (No water fountains or snacks will be available.)
- Outdoor playground time will be included.
- Parents will then access the sanctuary using the Bird Road sidewalk. The internal breezeway and patio area are currently closed.
- Pick-up time: Noon
- Infant-2 year olds - Nursery outer door
- Preschool (3’s-Kind.) - room 102
- Elementary (1st-3rd grade) - Playground