RSVP for Granada Church
Helpful info you should know before reserving a seat:
- On Sunday, please go to the Sanctuary to enter the service. There is a brief screening process before you can enter.
- Please wear your mask for the entirety of your visit. The mask must cover your nose and mouth at all times, and everyone in your party must be able to wear a mask and keep it on (including children 3 and up).
- We know hugs are awesome, but please keep 6ft apart.
- Arrive at the same time as the rest of your party to be sat together.
- RSVP is necessary.
- We want to keep you safe. We have temporarily suspended greeting time, offering time, in-person GranadaKids! time, and the nursery.
- If you have an emergency that causes you to have to walk away from your seat, we must re-sit you in the back of the sanctuary upon your return.