RSVP for Granada Church
GranadaKids! Time on Sundays Info for Parents
Welcome! Here are some tips for your Sunday mornings at Granada.
GranadaKids! RSVPs by Saturday evening are your "Fast Pass" to class & worship! Your child's name tag will be ready & off you go!
Check-in at our GranadaKids! Welcome Center by the Fellowship Hall. (Park on the Bird Road side.)
8:45-9:15 am for GranadaKids! during 9 am service
9:45-10:15 am for GranadaKids! FRESH AIR FUN during GranadaU & Community Group series
10:45-11:15 am for GranadaKids! during 11 am services
- Masks are required for all children ages 3 years and older.
- Please bring a personal water bottle with your child's name on it. (Water fountains & snacks are not currently available.)
We look forward to seeing you!
Dear Granada family,
We are thankful that God has been gracious to Granada during the COVID pandemic. We have not had any known cases of spreading COVID at any of our worship services. We have been careful to follow wise judgment in responding to CDC guidelines all along the way. We are thankful that vaccinations are readily available to all adults in our community, and that they have been declared successful in preventing the spread of fatal cases of COVID. The CDC has released new guidelines for fully vaccinated persons that will impact our operating protocols.
- Non-fully vaccinated persons are required to wear a mask inside buildings during services and small groups.
- For fully vaccinated persons masks are optional (but recommended) indoors.
- We will continue social distance seating in the sanctuary.
- Masks are no longer required outdoors but are still recommended.
- Please read the new CDC guidelines for fully vaccinated persons here.
Continue praying for one another and living together with grace and kindness. Enjoy His presence in both the good times and the bad times.
We look forward to seeing you this coming Sunday.