RSVP for Granada Church
Helpful info you should know before reserving a seat:
- On Sunday, please go to the Sanctuary to enter the service. There is a brief screening process before you can enter.
- Please wear your mask for the entirety of your visit. The mask must cover your nose and mouth at all times, and everyone in your party must be able to wear a mask and keep it on (including children 3 and up).
- We know hugs are awesome, but please keep 6ft apart.
- We want to keep you safe. We have temporarily suspended greeting time and offering time.
GranadaKids! Time on Sundays Information for Parents
Granada Parents, Welcome back! What you need to know before RSVPing for GranadaKids! Time. RSVPs are required and there is a limited capacity. For those attending a Sunday School or Community Group class, your child may participate in GranadaKids! Time 10 am-11 am as well.
- Infant-2 year olds - max 6
- Preschool (3’s-Kind.) - max 10
- Elementary (1st-5th grade) - max 16
- Drop-off time: 15 minutes prior to the start of the service.
- Please park in the Bird Road parking lot to access Check-In Table by the Fellowship Hall.
- Temperature checks and health questions will be given.
- Masks are required for all children ages 3 years and older.
- Please bring a personal water bottle with the child's name on it. (No water fountains or snacks will be available.)
- Outdoor playground time will be included.
- Parents will then access the sanctuary using the Bird Road sidewalk.
- Pick-up time: 10 am for the first service and noon for the second service.
- Infant-2 year olds - Nursery outer door
- Preschool (3’s-Kind.) - room 102
- Elementary (1st-5th grade) - Playground