Wednesday NightsDinner with your church family, followed by groups for all ages.
Wednesday night is the family place to be with many different options available for kids, youth and adults. After dinner at 5:45, you can join one of the following groups for friendship, food, and fun:
- Bible Study and Fellowship (English): This weekly time is to deepen understanding of the Word of God as we study and discuss together. The Bible study takes place in the church conference room. Contact Nathaniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Separated and Divorced Support Group: This group meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at 6:30 pm in Room 14. Our group is helpful for those going through a separation or divorce and is an open forum for discussions regarding their situations. The environment is completely supportive of everyone’s individual needs and emotions. Contact Adriana Linares at 305.510.0046 for more information.
- Bible Study and Fellowship (Spanish): (Wed @ 7 pm Sanctuary Classroom) – A time of studying the Bible in Spanish. This study takes place in the sanctuary classroom. For additional information contact Jamid Jimenez at ext. 134. Estudio biblico en Español. Para obtener más información llame a Jamid Jimenez a la extension 134.
- Extraordinary Women (Wed @ 6:45 in the Café). On Wednesday, January 24th, we will start studying the book of Ruth. Women of all ages and all life stages are welcome. Meet in the Cafe from 6:45pm-8pm. Contact Cristina Espinoza-Alguera at email@example.com or Beatriz Benzaquen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Granada Kids!: Wednesday Night Kids Time provides a mid-week boost filled with fresh-air fun on the playground, the Bible, related games and crafts, music, and more.
- Granada Youth:
High School 6:30-8:00 pm Meet up in the Youth Loft for hang out time and games, then head to room 33 for discipleship.
Middle School 6:30-8:00 pm Meet up in the Youth Loft for hang out time, games and discipleship.
- Granada Young Adults:
We meet at 7 pm every Wednesday at a home in South Miami for curious questions an
d in-depth conversation that help us grow spiritually. This movement includes people from many walks of life including college students, graduate students, singles, married couples, and those who’ve just started a family. Wanna know more? Contact our friend and pastor, Jeff Sullivan, at email@example.com.