Weekly ActivitiesWednesdays and Sundays are filled with life at Granada.
Granada Babies: Childcare for infants through 2-year-olds available in Room 37 during the 9:30 and 11 am services.
GranadaKids: Children grow in their faith through an uplifting program with engaging drama, music, and interactive activities on Sunday mornings at both 9:30 and 11:00 am.
Granada Youth: Meet up in the Loft for the Dime (worship/teaching/fellowship) 10:00-11:00 am.
Granada Young Adults: Most of the group attend the casual service at 11:11 am. You’re welcome to attend our monthly Worship Nights which are usually Sundays at 7 pm.
Wednesday Night Activities
Wednesday night is the family place to be with many different options available for kids, youth and adults. After dinner at 5:45, you can join one of the following groups for friendship, food, and fun:
- Bible Study and Fellowship (English): This weekly time is to deepen understanding of the Word of God as we study and discuss together. The Bible study takes place in the church conference room. Contact Nathaniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Separated and Divorced Support Group: This group meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at 6:45 pm in Room 201. This group is helpful for those going through a separation or divorce and is an open forum for discussions regarding their situations. The environment is completely supportive of everyone’s individual needs and emotions. Contact Adriana Linares at 305.510.0046 for more information.
- Bible Study and Fellowship (Spanish): (Wed @ 7 pm Sanctuary Classroom) – A time of studying the Bible in Spanish. For additional information contact Jamid Jimenez at ext. 134. Estudio biblico en Español. Para obtener más información llame a Jamid Jimenez a la extension 134.
- Extraordinary Women (Wed @ 6:45 in the Café). Women of all ages and all life stages are welcome. Contact Cristina Espinoza-Alguera at email@example.com or Beatriz Benzaquen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GranadaKids!: Wednesday Night Kids Time provides a mid-week boost filled with fresh-air fun on the playground, the Bible, related games and crafts, music, and more.
- Granada Youth:
Middle School & High School 6:30-8:00 pm Meet up in the Youth Loft for hangout time, games, and discipleship.
- VirtueCo – Granada Young Adults:
We meet every other Tuesday for curious questions and in-depth conversation that help us grow spiritually. This movement includes people from many walks of life including college students, graduate students, singles, married couples, and those who’ve just started a family. Wanna know more? Keep up to date with ALL VirtueCo announcements, socials, and topics by texting “virtueco” to 555888!