GranadaKids!Children's Ministry: Age 2 - Grade 5
GranadaKids has returned to the 11am service
We are excited to announce that your child is now able to participate in kids’ time at Granada.
We have infant care, a preschool class, and an elementary (1st-3rd grade only) class during the second service.
RSVP is required. Children 3 and up must wear a mask.
Please check-in your child by the Fellowship Hall, on the Bird Road side.
GranadaKids! Time on Sundays Information for Parents
Granada Parents, Welcome back! What you need to know before RSVPing for GranadaKids! Time. GranadaKids! Time will currently only be during the 11:00 worship service. RSVPs are required and there is a limited capacity.
- Infant-2 year olds - max 6
- Preschool (3’s-Kind.) - max 10
- Elementary (1st-3rd grade) - max 16
- Drop-off time: 10:45-11:00 a.m.
- Please park in the Bird Road parking lot to access Check-In Table by the Fellowship Hall.
- Temperature checks and health questions will be given.
- Masks are required for all children ages 3 years and older.
- Please bring a personal water bottle with the child's name on it. (No water fountains or snacks will be available.)
- Outdoor playground time will be included.
- Parents will then access the sanctuary using the Bird Road sidewalk. The internal breezeway and patio area are currently closed.
- Pick-up time: Noon
- Infant-2 year olds - Nursery outer door
- Preschool (3’s-Kind.) - room 102
- Elementary (1st-3rd grade) - Playground
CARE Elementary is one of the ministries Granada Church loves to support and work with. GranadaKids! Ministry has chosen Mrs. Taylor Bailey’s Kindergarten class to sponsor through prayer for a year. Our desire is to walk with this class until they graduate elementary. If you would like to commit to pray for a Kindergartener at CARE, please fill the form below.
I would like to pray for a kindergartner at CARE Elementary
Hello GKids! Families
How are you?
We are praying for you and readily available to serve you as you may need.
We encourage that you follow the safety guidelines being given by our local authorities, but most of all that these stormy winds may push your faith toward God and not away from Him. Stick with God long enough and you’ll see how wonderful He is.
So as you are home with your children, don’t say ” I have to stay with my kids”, instead say ” I GET to stay home with my kids”. Make these days count in the building of your children’s emotional, spiritual, physical and relational health.
We put together a small list of resources below for you to use at home from time to time with your younglings.
We love you and are here to serve you
The D6 Family App by Randall House – it is loaded with free resources for you
The D6 app offers free resources like family fun questions, Splinks (spiritual links to your kids), Home Connections (offering read, pray, do activities), Family Fun Nights, and encouraging videos, all at no cost.
Bible App for Kids by Life.Church – same church that built the Bible App by YouVersion.
Crossroads Church Kids Club
Use the 5min God’s Story Bible videos from this channel below:
These bible videos below go along with the Bible App for Kids by Life.Church
You can find some songs with motion here on Answers in Genesis:
Just click on playlists and look for VBS Songs 2020 or VBS Songs 2019.
You can hear bible verses in song form here from JumpStart3
Seeds Family Worship also has sung bible verses and ideas for Family Worship at home.
If you’d like a longer kids’ church experience, check out this link from Kidology.com, this one is about fear.